For a limited time we are offering a Free Upgrade to a VV 702, from a VV 502 – in single Engine Kits from 40-150HP Four Strokes, and 135-400HP Verados.
From engine data to vessel system information, Mercury® VesselView® – the premiere engine information display in the recreational marine industry – is the information portal to your boat. Mercury VesselView allows you to display engine information, genset, sounder, and much more.
It has more information and data on boat and engine functions than any other system in the boating industry: rpm, speed, fuel flow and efficiency, temperature, trim, and more. You can monitor up to four engines at a time on an intuitive, “at a glance” LCD screen.
VesselView keeps track of everything. So you can keep track of more important things. Like the fish.
With a high impact 7” screen, the Mercury Vessel View702 is the premier engine information display in the recreational marine industry. From engine information to vessel systems, Mercury VesselView allows boaters to display engine information, genset, sounder info and much more…
- Features a bright 16×9 aspect ratio, high definition glass touchscreen with glare-reducing coating and dimmable lighting.
- Features a built in 10Hz GPS and chart plotter capability. (regional electronic chart cards purchased separately)
- Hybrid touch screen and button interface allows users preferences for display interaction.
- Auto Notification of software updates through the included WiFi capability.
- Can be integrated with all the Simrad accessories for the NSS evo2 product line: Radar, Sonar transducers, Fish Finder transducers, AIS, VHF, Sonic Hub/Fusion Link, C-Zone digital switching and more.
- Adaptive screen automatically presents information when it is most important.
- Descriptive fault text display provides up-to-date information for 30+ engine parameters Including: Fuel Level & Range, Oil Temperature & Pressure, Battery Voltage, Water Depth, Genset and more.
- Simultaneously displays information for up to 4 engines in an easy-to-read interface.
- Gateway functionality to allow SmartCraft data to be displayed on NMEA 2000 devices.
- Supports 16 languages and multiple unit conversions.
- Requires Mercury’s VesselView Link to fully integrate the propulsion system and make your multi-function display truly multi-functional. (included in the kit)