1 Includes weight of oars, does not include weight of seat (where applicable), double action pump, repair kit and carry bag.
Recommended tube air pressure is 0.25bar (3.6psi)
Due to our constant efforts to offer the finest products available, Mercury inflatables reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
- Compact & lightweight inflatable boat, ideal for rowing or short distances
- Slatted floor boards wrapped in Mehler Haku PVC fabric (no inflatable keel, not a performance boat)
- Stainless steel towing eyes in transom, make ideal davit lifting points.
- ABS sheet laminated transom, eliminates transom maintenance.
- Inside one way water drain.
- Thermowelded in long lasting and durable light grey Mehler Haku PVC fabric 0.7mm thick
- 2 separate internal air chambers for safety
- Semi-recessed air valves – self draining, internal spring-loaded quick seal system, with plug.
- Rounded end cones. Ideal for quicker planning & four stroke outboards, eliminates water backwash and provides better stability.
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes, make ideal davit lifting points.
- Fold down rowlocks, for neat compact storage of oars and provides room for seating along the tubes.
- Durable grab rope.
- Rub strake
- Bow-eye / handle
- Storage / carry bag.
- Repair kit.
- Double action hand pump with gauge.
- Aluminium oars.
- Removable fibreglass seat.
- Bow dodger storage bag.
- Under seat storage bag.
- Launching wheels.
- 12v Bravo automatic electric inflator and deflator.